Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Much Better Day!

We have been so thankful that Tirzah has been fever-free for 24 hours now! Praise the Lord! At this point, it doesn't look like I will have to take her in tomorrow...yay! She still had a rough night sleep-wise last night, but today she was more herself; playful, smiling, cooing...I loved it! It was so great to see her acting like she's feeling better! We haven't heard any results of her tests, so we're praying that no news is good news. I think the doctor will go over her ultrasound when we see him next week. We are so thankful for all of your prayers and encouragement! It has really helped!

To lighten the mood a bit...as I've said many times before, we're a bird family. We really enjoy watching them, "feeding" them and researching them. Yesterday evening there was a male and female cardinal (a family favorite!) at one of our feeders. Josiah pointed to the female and said, "Look, there's the daddy cardinal's wife!" Hee, hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda. I'm so glad to hear she's doing better. God is good. - Luke

Post a Comment