What sweet words; even more-so when they come from a child! Titus spiked a fever this evening and has really been feeling miserable. I got him tucked into bed and Isaac went to tell him good-night too. He said, "I hope you feel better tomorrow! Can I pray for you?" And he knelt down by his little brother's bed and prayed that God would help him to feel better. I stood there with tears in my eyes...so thankful that God put such a precious thought in little Isaac's mind! (Keziah came down later and also prayed for Titus!)
I have thoroughly enjoyed my day! I enjoyed a visit with Deb on the phone this morning...always fun to talk with my sisters (Happy Birthday, Deb!)! This afternoon my good friend Lisa called (with her beautiful English accent). I haven't talked to her since we left Illinois last May, so it was wonderful to visit with her again (miss you bunches, dear friend!)! I also enjoyed hearing Keziah actually reading books to her little brothers and this evening hearing the older three kids enjoying each others company over a root beer float...absolutely precious...and priceless!
Thank you, Lord, for entrusting such precious gifts into my hands. They truly are a blessing!
2 comments:
That gave me goosebumps...the prayers of children blow me away. You are a great mama who has taught them well.
Isaac is going to be your preacher man. I'm telling you. He has always had such a sensitive spirit.
Post a Comment