Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fevers and Funnies

Yesterday evening I realized that Tirzah felt warm. I took her temp. and it was 103. I'm a little puzzled because she doesn't have any other symptoms. After talking to two of my sisters who are nurses, I've decided to just watch her for another day or so as long as the Tylenol keeps the fever down. Please help us pray that God will heal her little body of whatever it is she has!

Several years ago I decided to start writing the funny/cute things our kids say in a notebook. So every now and then I'll include one in my blog. Here's one for today:

7/19/06
Today the kids were watching Clifford. At the end of the show Emily Elizabeth said that Clifford was the best. Keziah then said, "No, God is. She said that Clifford was the best, but God is...right mom?" I replied, "That's right, Keziah." Then Keziah said, "Something's not right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment