Sunday, April 26, 2009

the fever that won't seem to go away!

For those of you who have been keeping up on our posts, you know that we've been fighting this fever since Tuesday. If I keep up steady doses of Tylenol and Motrin, it stays down. The problem with that is then she doesn't eat well. Yesterday evening I pushed off her dose of Tylenol hoping that she would eat a little better. When I checked her temp. it was going up...101, so I gave her some Tylenol. An hour later her fever shot up to 104.6. I tried to get her cooled down quickly and gave her another dose of Motrin, even though it wasn't quite time for one. I just about took her to the ER last night, but the Urgent Care is open this afternoon, so we are going to do that. Please pray for healing for Tirzah and that if there is something wrong, the doctors will find it so that we can get whatever this is taken care of!

Here is what our sweet little girl has been up to...

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."

-Psalm 121

4 comments:

Twila said...

Praying for your precious little girl! Hope they can tell you something that will help and that it's nothing serious!

Amy Rosfeld said...

We'll keep praying! Keep us updated!

shecklers said...

Oh keep us updated. We are praying for Tirzah...and for momma and family.

Christi said...

Praying for you all!

Post a Comment