Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweet Saturdays

Sometimes I focus too much on all of the negative things going on around me and it can become very depressing. Even overwhelming. I know God is there but sometimes it's hard for me to see that...until He shows me that there are so many small things to be thankful for. I tend to miss so many blessings God has sitting right in front of me because I am so focused on all of the negative things. So, here are a few of the things I saw today that warmed my heart and reminded me that God is near.

My morning cup of coffee, along with an extra cup my sweet 3-year old made for me. :)


Token day. A day the kids look forward to.


Five little people that I'm so thankful for! Since we haven't had much snow since before Christmas they were anxious to get outside today!

What blessings are you missing? Just look around. I'm sure there are many close-by!

No comments:

Post a Comment