Friday, August 5, 2011

More from Oklahoma

As I look at these pictures I continue to be frustrated with myself that I didn't think to check the lens of the camera! However, I am thankful to at least have some kind of pictures of our Homestead Bible Church family!

We continue to be amazed by the love these people have for us! We left Oklahoma to go to seminary in Illinois seven years ago. Even though many years have passed, these people continue to treat us like family. We felt so welcome and loved and encouraged. We feel so blessed that God brought these people into our lives. They are truly like family to us!

















There were a few that slipped out before we had a chance to get their picture (I guess that means we'll have to go back for another visit!).


Having these people in our lives has helped us to understand what it is to be part of the family of God. Time and space may separate us, but we are joined together by the bonds of love through Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment