Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Problem

Earlier this week Nathan and I celebrated the day 13 years ago that we went on our first date. He surprised me with a large balloon and a rose and then in the evening took me on a surprise date. I was all excited to post some pictures to show you but when I went to get my cord that plugs the camera into the computer...it was gone! Knowing that with each child I have lost a little more of my memory I looked in a few other places I thought I may have put it. Nope. Not there. I know I used it just a few days ago and am pretty sure I put it back in the drawer where it belongs. We're thinking that a certain two-year old (we won't mention any names) ran off with it. This weekend we are going to have a major search party to see if we can find it!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment