Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spoiled!!

This past week I celebrated another birthday. This year Nathan decided to shop for my gifts on-line. The "problem" with this is that once the gifts came they were burning a hole, so to speak, in Nathan's pocket. So several days prior to my birthday he started letting the kids give me a gift. Somehow it was always at mealtime, so most all of the pictures of me opening gifts was at the table.

Let the fun begin! The gift bag of choice for the week was Tirzah's pink travel bag. Too funny! Yet, somehow very appropriate!

On the morning of my birthday the gift Josiah gave me was in his book bag.

Throughout the week I was showered with many gifts. I felt spoiled rotten! One of my favorite gifts was a book called Shopping for Time; How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed. This was a very appropriate book for me. In fact I dove right in and finished it already! Granted, it's a very short book, but still...I finished a book! It has some great advice based on Scripture for how to shop for time. I highly recommend it!


Nathan and the kids picked out a small brownie cake for me. I must say, though, that I feel like the candles should be turned around!!!


All in all it was a good day. A good week! I am so thankful for my family!
By the way, just in case you were wondering...the cake was enjoyed by all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment