The header for our blog is still a work in progress (as I'm sure you've already noticed). I'm having problems resizing the picture. Hopefully I can get that fixed soon.
I have such fond memories of celebrating Easter growing up. I feel so blessed to be able so share some of these things with my kids and watch them enjoy the same things I did!


This year we had a sunrise service with a breakfast afterward. I thought it was such a special time of celebrating our risen Lord with the church.
We had someone attempt to take our picture. With a family of 7, it is a bit challenging!

Since we were up early for the sunrise service I didn't get pictures of the kids by themselves all dressed up. Oh well! I did manage to catch a quick pic of the girls after church...

With the world in the condition it's in I am so thankful that I have Jesus to hold on to...and that He is indeed risen!
1 comment:
Brenda, I LOVE your hair. And I can't believe Keziah comes to your shoulders.
So nice to see a pic of the whole family. Glad you had a special Easter.
Post a Comment