
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
A Work in Progress
We are in the process of starting our garden. We haven't had one for years so I'm getting excited about this! We decided to fence in the garden. A couple of reasons for this. The main reason is that there is a family of bunnies living nearby. You know what bunnies do to gardens. One name comes to my mind...Peter Cottontail. Yes, he did some damage to my flowers last year so we wanted to keep him out of our veggies! There are also neighbor dogs that run loose on occasion and I didn't want to have to keep chasing them out of the garden along with the bunnies. I think it will also help the kids stay out. I know that sounds bad, but sometimes they get busy playing and don't pay attention to where they're going. They are excited about this adventure too. They help water the few things that we have started and have been keeping a careful watch on things. They really are good helpers.


No comments:
Post a Comment