Friday, September 4, 2009

New Haircut

Keziah's hair was needing a trim. After thinking about it some more, she really wanted to get it cut short like mine (aww!). She's had long hair for quite some time, so I told her to think about it for awhile and make sure that's really what she wanted to do. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got to have it cut! She did ask a few times, "It will grow back, right?" I assured her that it would, although she likes it so much now, I'm not sure she will want to grow it out for awhile!

So here are the before and after pictures.

Before... and after.

She looks so grown up now! I can hardly believe that this beautiful little girl is my daughter! The Lord has surely blessed us with 5 beautiful children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment