Saturday the kids and I enjoyed a day together at the park! I'm sure looking forward to summer when we can have more of these! This was our first time to visit this park, and we had a lot of fun!


There is a fairly large pond that has a lot of ducks. Next time we'll have to bring more bread!
As you can see, the ducks were fairly friendly.

Yep,
Tirzah was with us! And she seemed to enjoy our day outdoors too!

Isaac got a bow and arrow(s) for his birthday and brought them along for practice. He liked to aim at the blackbirds!

Titus- "Mom, take a picture of me on the motorcycle!" Here it is!

Josiah scaling a wall.

Sweet siblings!

They also enjoyed watching the fountain. We hope to get back there very soon!
2 comments:
You have beautiful children! Being outdoors helps you enjoy them even more I'm sure! :) Tirzah looks like she is feeling much better! Awesome!
Great pictures, your kids are adorable! I love the pic of Tirzah, I just want to squeeze her she is so cute!
Post a Comment