Saturday, May 23, 2009

Celebrating 3 years & 10 years

Friday was a big day in our family, as May 22 usually is ;) This year Nathan and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. In some ways, it sure doesn't seem like it's already been that long but in other ways, so much has happened! We actually celebrated our anniversary last weekend. A friend from church kept the older 4 kids over night so we could get out. Thanks Rachelle (and family)!
It was also Titus' 3rd birthday...already! Here are some snapshots of his big day...
This year I just loved how his older siblings got involved and came up with their own gifts for him. The hat he's wearing is a Robin Hood hat that Isaac made for him. Keziah is helping him with her gift and Josiah drew him a picture. Very sweet!



Lots of fun presents!

I'm not sure he could even see the box of candy from grandpa and grandma Goshert!


Blowing bubbles in the backyard.


It was such a nice day! So nice that we got out the hose (not shown is the fun octopus sprinkler from grandpa and grandma G.)

Titus had a cupcake party!

Apparently our birthday diddy didn't sound so good!

It took him several tries, but he finally did it!
Thank you Lord for the three years you've given to us with Titus and for the ten years of marriage for Nathan and I. I pray that you would help our family put you first in our home and in our lives. You are the giver of good gifts, but You are the best gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment