Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yard Work

I mentioned earlier that things have been rather busy around here. Major yard work has taken up a good chunk of our time. We didn't discover that we had a major grub problem until it was too late. So we've had to start all over. It has been a HUGE undertaking. We had no idea! As you can see in the picture below our yard was piled up in our driveway. **I am happy to report to you that this pile has finally been cleared! Yippee!!

Both front sections have been redone and we are finally seeing signs of grass. Who knew this could be so exciting?! The very front strip needs help, but that is going to have to come later. The backyard is also a mess but that too is going to have to wait.



I'm hoping that by mid-summer I will have some prettier pictures to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment