I love Easter. I love that I don't feel obligated to buy a bunch of gifts. I love that we can make it as simple or elaborate as we want. I love what/Who we celebrate at Easter. It's such a good time of refreshment. Being refreshed in my appreciation of what Jesus has done for me. Being refreshed in my thankfulness for my family (near and far). I hope to pass this on to our children. Even though it's easy to get distracted by all of the candy and someone walking around in a bunny costume, we've really tried to play down those things and talk a lot about why we're celebrating. Candy is okay. Even getting candy from the guy in the bunny costume is okay (our kids know it's just pretend). But the best thing is that Jesus is alive! And that is definitely something to celebrate!!
Here are the kids checking out their eggs after the town's annual egg hunt.
A favorite activity (even for mom) is coloring eggs. (Love the tongue!)




2 comments:
Your kids look so adorable in their Easter best! You had much better success than I did at getting a picture. It was pretty impossible here. :)
What fabulous pictures of the kids and family. K is looking so grown up and beautiful. The boys are oh so handsome. I didn't even recognize T at first. And little T, well, she is a doll. You are a blessed family.
Post a Comment