Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent a couple of days with my side of the family for Thanksgiving. This year our boys have really started to take an interest in football. All we have at home is PBS, so when they saw a football game on T.V. they were glued!

Tirzah tried to keep up but she didn't quite make it.

For a brief time all of my family got to be at my parents house at once. We have 16 kids (ages 11 and under) and 10 adults in my family. It may be overwhelming to some, but I love it! I love to be around family!

Mom does such a great job feeding our crew.
I caught a picture of Nathan helping in the kitchen...

While we were there Tirzah got a few birthday presents from Papa and Grandma. The look on her face is just Tirzah and makes me laugh! She is such a little actress!


My dad was stocked up with football uniforms that I think our boys pretty much lived in while we were there. Isaac told grandpa that he needed that black stuff under his eyes to keep the sun out. So grandpa got all of the boys fixed up. :)

This last picture isn't of Thanksgiving, but I wanted to include it anyway. The girls are wearing matching jammies that my mom made for them and holding dolls that my grandma made. It was too sweet of a picture not to share!


God has truly blessed me and I am so very thankful for His abundant goodness.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment