I can't believe our little buddy Titus is already 4! He's gotten to be so grown-up as he follows his brothers around to do whatever they do. He keeps up quite well! This mama is still getting used to having boys. Growing up with sisters I just don't know a lot about boy things. G.I. Joes is the latest thing. Our boys play that a lot. I wasn't so sure about that at first, but the whole idea is that there are good guys (G.I. Joes) and bad guys (Cobras). The good guys always win! I've decided that it's not so bad. That theme is found in the Bible. Good (God, ultimately) always wins. I think boys are just wired to think/play this way. I'm so thankful for my boys. God is teaching me a lot through them!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Titus' big day.
A bunch of fun presents...

The cake (G.I. Joe, of course!)...

One worn out little girl...

and a pool party!!!


We had a great day celebrating Titus' birthday!! We are so thankful for you, Titus!
No comments:
Post a Comment