Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little Late

Well, I've already got a late start to the new year! At least it's still January, right?!

We were so thankful to be with family for Christmas, even though our plans (like many of yours) didn't work out like we thought they would. Between snowy weather and taking turns being sick we were thankful to spend time with any family at all! God is so good!

Here's a small glimpse of our Christmas...
Tirzah and daddy. She sure loves her daddy!

Isaac with cousin, Logan.

Keziah with cousin, Mayana.


Tirzah putting on a concert for grandpa...

Move on over! This is MY show!
Sadly I have more pictures, but I can't post them yet! We went to some fun places while in Kansas, but I didn't have my camera with me! I did get some pictures of the kids in our church Christmas program, but they're not wanting to load right now. I'll see if I can get them up another time.
I pray you will start out this new year putting Christ first in your life. Nothing is more important! We live in such uncertain times. It's so nice to know that Jesus is always the same. He never changes. He is the same God of ages past. In reading the Bible I know He's done some awesome things! I know He still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment