Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Ramblings

We had such an exciting Wednesday evening! Three kids put their trust in Jesus as their Savior! Wow! It's always exciting to welcome people into His family! Please help us pray that these kids will grow in their knowledge of Jesus and that the desire to serve Him will grow.


Yesterday was no school for the older 3 kids. I really liked having them at home! It made me miss the days of homeschooling even more! We have them for such a short time, and when they're at school all day it feels like I don't get to spend much time with them. Anyway, they kept themselves pretty busy. The big project of the day was "Fun Fusion". I'm sure most of you have probably seen them. You put tiny beads on a plastic shape, put special paper over your shape when your done and iron it to fuse the beads together. The kids decided to turn their creations into necklaces. I was amazed at how well they did! Even Titus (who's 3) made several.


Saturday is my big Mary Kay debut! I've invited quite a few people, but so far don't know of any attendees. I've had some pre-orders, though, so that's good! If your in the area Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m., come on over!


Final thought...


football season is upon us!!

2 comments:

Katieburst said...

what's up with the boots?!?!?! hahaha

Nathan & Brenda Goshert said...

Boots are a must at our house. They go with everything! Hee, hee!

Post a Comment