Ahh, the first day of school! The kids were ready, but I'm not so sure their mother was! The house was so quiet today...TOO quiet! About an hour after they left, Titus was already wishing they were home. Poor little fella! He checked outside for them a few times throughout the day, hoping to find them playing.
Anyway, here they are all ready to go. Keziah's in 2nd grade, Isaac's in 1st grade and Josiah's in Kindergarten.


Here's daddy "running" them to school :)

Titus and Tirzah...left at home...what to do, what to do...

Nathan and I felt sorry for Titus, so we took him to Subway for lunch. Then he helped make cookies for our after school snack. I think he was happy to have something fun to do!

And here's the crew enjoying their cookies!

All three seemed to have a good first day, Praise the Lord! We pray that He will protect their bodies, minds and hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment