Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Pray

Saturday Keziah said she wasn't feeling well. I asked her what was wrong, and she couldn't say anything specific, she just didn't feel good. Yesterday she seemed fine, but this evening she said her stomach hurt...mostly on the right side. I tried to press (gently) to see if I could feel anything, and she would just cringe. So I have a feeling that it may be her kidney again. For those of you who don't know, Keziah started having problems when she was 3 (she's 7 now). We ended up taking her to the Children's Hospital and found out that she had grade 3 kidney reflux (the worst is 5). She was put on antibiotics for about 18 months or so. The Dr. there told us that if she continued to have problems, she would probably need surgery to fix the problem. So I guess I'll call the Dr. in the morning and see if we can get her in sometime this week. Please pray for healing for Keziah.

2 comments:

Christi said...

I will be praying!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying, too!

Post a Comment